Learn and Have Fun at Blue Zooin Oklahoma City
If there is a better environment to educate and inspire young minds than a hands-on, interactive aquarium in Oklahoma City—we haven’t heard about it! Teach children about sea life from around the world or touch and feed stingrays, birds, and reptiles. Young ones can also play and learn on four different water tables or use their imaginations aboard a huge pirate ship—Ahoy!
📣 Field Trip Special! 📣
💥 Enjoy discounted pricing, $6 per student and $10.95 per adult, for all field trips booked from November 1st till the end of the year! 💥
FIELD TRIP INFORMATION:
- Field trips are offered on weekdays only, Monday through Friday, starting when the aquarium opens with last check in at 4 pm.
- Capacity per field trip is 80 total individuals.
- Ratio for children to adults should be 10:1 at most, with 8:1 being preferable, especially with younger children.
- Field trips are available every weekday throughout the year except school holidays. Examples include Winter Break, Spring Break and national holidays.
- A minimum of 10 children and 2 adults are required to be considered a field trip.
- Due to the limited number of field trip reservations each day, all field trips must be booked in advance with two days' notice. Groups that arrive without reservation will only be accommodated based on availability and onsite manager discretion.
- Our events department will send you a confirmation email within 48 hours of your form submission to confirm and finalize everything.
- We offer an EARLY BIRD package for private + before hours events!
OPTIONAL ADD ONS:
- While your entry fee gets you access to all of the aquarium, there are a couple of fun add-ons to consider such as tokens, tours, and animal guest visitors! You can customize your booking via our field trip submission form below.
- A guided tour with one of our Animal Care Experts adds additional insights, education and fun facts, along with question and answer time for an increased element of fun and interaction. ($95 - 25 people per tour)
- A note about clothing: children, especially younger ones, can get pretty wet interacting with the water play tables, in particular. A change of shirt, especially in colder months, is advisable.
Booked and ready for a FIN-tastic field trip? Don't forget to send out the waiver links!
Blue Zoo is committed to providing the highest level of safety for a fun and successful field trip experience.
A waiver release form must be completed by a parent or guardian for each participant attending the field trip. The waiver must be completed PRIOR to the field trip's arrival time.
Click here for the digital waiver form link >>>
Fill out This Simple Field Trip Form!
No problem! Reserve the total number of people that you know you’ll have and you can add more as needed on the day of your field trip. If you think it’s going to be a change of more than 20, please let us know ahead of time so we can make sure that we have enough space.
Yes! We have a party room which makes a great place for lunches or class/discussion time before or after your field trip. For availability and pricing options, please click here.
No, extra clothing is completely optional.
That depends a lot on the age of children, size of the group and if you’re adding a guided tour and tokens. Generally speaking, you can plan to be at the aquarium for 1-2 hours, although many people choose to stay longer and enjoy it for several hours, as the passes are good all day! You can even leave and come back in the same day as long as you do not remove your wristband.
Yes! To get the field trip pricing you just have to have a minimum of 12 people for the group rate.
Yes. We have blackout dates on field trips during school holidays, examples would be Veteran’s Day, Winter Break, MKL Day, President’s Day and Spring Break.
No. Tax is additional to above pricing.